Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which was obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense. Why would we offload Mangala when he's been fantastic for the last 15 or so games he's played, and the only thing he needs to do to improve is form a partnership with VK.

We've been through the pain of settling him in, now we Will reap the rewards of a brilliant 24 y/o CB.

Otamendi will come in and we will have Otamendi/Kompany/Mangala like Real have their three first choice CBs.

Demichelis has never been subbed on in that midfield role when we have replacement midfielders on the bench. Fernando and Delph both being injured means we can't really take anything from Demi being brought on today, or on Monday or the last couple of games last season.

For all we know, Pellegrini would happily bring on Delph if he was fit and he's just having to use Demi because he has no other options.
I can see Delph being the preferred starter,but Martin coming off the bench a lot.

I can see Delph being the preferred starter,but Martin coming off the bench a lot.

Preferred to who? Fernandinho is a complete boss, deserved MOTM today, and Yaya isn't going anywhere. Our pursuit of KDB means 4231 is nailed on.

Who is Delph going to start over? And even if he did start over Fernandinho, fern would be on the bench to bring on - and he's a better Defensive midfielder than Demichelis.

Has anything other than the absurdly deluded/serial fabricating Spanish press reported on Mangala going the other way? Strikes me as Mundo Deportivo or whomever making shit up and then a bunch of other scumbag media outlets using that as their source.

It just does not make any sense for this to be true and I hope to fuck that it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.