Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few thoughts on this.

Firstly no doubting Otmanedi is a great player. HOWEVER, I don't want him.

If Mangala goes anywhere it is completely stupid. He is the best young CB In world football and should start every game with Vk this season.

Even if mangala stays I still don't want him. Denayer is another one of European brightest young CB's and needs to be given some playing time with us to develop quicker unless we are loaning him again which it seems we aren't.

Mangala, VK, Demi, otamendi and Denayer. 5 top class centre halves is clearly not sustainable.

So in all, thanks but no thanks.

The big difference this year compared to last season is Vinny is back.......he looked like last seasons player v Stuttgart but when it mattered the old Vinny has returned
Yup a defender scoring goals is the ultimate sign of his form. Chelsea scored so many last year with their defenders which made a difference.

Unbelievable to think people are complaining about this. Trust the club!! There's probably plans for Mangala in place. In the meantime we're getting a top class defender.

But we're just looking settled at the back mate?

Having to blood in a new recruit in the centre of our defence as things are going swimmingly, and Mangala has hit form and is playing well?

I don't get it personally, but I don't make the decisions of course. Suppose I'll just have to have some faith like you say..

I think theyre getting him in to compliment mangala. Theyve played together before at porto and mangala and vinnys pairing wasnt a strong one last year. Probably worried about life after demi

Pellegrini was asked in his post match presser is there was any truth in Mangala as part of Otamendi deal and he didn't deny it. Pretty worrying as he would have just said no ?

But we're just looking settled at the back mate?

Having to blood in a new recruit in the centre of our defence as things are going swimmingly, and Mangala has hit form and is playing well?

I don't get it personally, but I don't make the decisions of course. Suppose I'll just have to have some faith like you say..

He is used to playing with Otamendi anyway from their days at Porto. Think of it as a reunion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.