Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so who's on Blue cone and hospital watch?

Hopefully we can get the wilmslow medical centre photo by around lunch time.

Jesus Christ. We get it, you don't rate Otamendi. We've all taken note so we can laugh at you when he plays like the fantastic player everyone else knows he is.

You think he's going to walk into defence if Vinny and Mangala play like they did yesterday?

With the news that Mangala is staying, I wonder if there will be apologies from all of the transfer forum knee-jerk wankers for their pathetic meltdowns earlier?

You think he's going to walk into defence if Vinny and Mangala play like they did yesterday?

I think, given the number of games we've got, and Kompany's iffy injury record meaning he'll need to be rested on occasion, that we'll see Kompany, Mangala and Otamendi rotated a fair bit. I worry a little about where Denayer fits into the picture though. I could have seen him and Demichelis, given the relative age of both, sharing the "3rd centre half" spot between them, however with 3 recognised first choices I'm not sure how often we'll be seeing Denayer this season.

What would this deal mean for Jason Denayer? Had a fantastic last season albeit in the Scottish League , 3 Belgium international caps under his belt and now fifth choice.

Will be tough for him to get a chance this or next season as other than Demichelis our defence has plenty of life in it. Who else has 4 top class CB's in rotation? Not sure how it would work once Demichelis departs, and even with Demichelis here we still have 4 or 5 top CB's.

Personally still would have preferred a class CM with a few exits to fix the bulging squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.