Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN just said City have confirmed that Mangala will not be part of any deal.
I am with some others on here in that Mangala should be kept and allowed more time. Two clean sheets and looking good with Kompany. I also think the way we play we need defenders with pace and Mangala is the fastest central defender we have. Make more sense to loan out one or both of Lopes and Denayer but only if they're going to play.

Good news if true.
Hope we can still get Otamendi in the squad somehow, however.

Ed Chamberlain said on Sky yesterday, what a huge statement and kick in the teeth it is to all the other challengers, if we go on to sign De-Bruyne and Otamendi after the start we've just had.

It is proper "I'm taking my ball home, because it's not fair stuff" for everyone else.

Eli was great yesterday, its great to see him kick on from last season and I hope for it to continue, but lets keep it in mind of the type of player he's been marking Lambert & Costa both physical types, Eli is more than able to cope with this type, there's not many that will out power him.Sending Denayer to Spain for a year would bring him on, we could then have him back next season ready for if MDM goes home to River Plate

So we are going with Kompany, Mangala, Demi and Otamendi this year, loan Denayer out again and if Demi goes next season bring Denayer back in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.