Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You agree otamendi has more pace than mango?? Maybe on Fifa...

Sky can kiss my ass, they were found out years ago, kissing the ring of whoever is in Fashion!
Seiously Otamendi quicker than Mangala ? In what world ? He's older and more experienced but definitely quicker or stronger. Reading of the game and composure on the ball maybe but never on speed. Let them have Denayer on loan he could do with the experience

You agree otamendi has more pace than mango?? Maybe on Fifa...

Sky can kiss my ass, they were found out years ago, kissing the ring of whoever is in Fashion!

Zin.....I think his positioning is a "big" improvement over Mangala at this point in his development so can understand if he looks quicker than Mangala because reading the game and being in the right place at the right time is most important for a CB...I agree about Sky, but got to give them credit...they just gave a very fair report about this signing and our transfers so far and you dont often hear that from them.....

It's been a while since we've made a signing that I wasn't 100% behind but it looks like that runs about to come to an end. They're spitting in the face of Denayer who's done more than enough to earn himself a chance, he'll never get a look in with so many high priced signing ahead of him.
Same goes for Lopes if he ends up going on loan with less than a year left on his contract. There's no way he'll ever play for us again if he's part of this deal.

Most of all it reflects poorly on us as a club. If we're not even willing to give a young, highly promising player like Mangala another season to prove himself after spending all that money on him, what chance do we have of attracting other young prospects. It shows a complete lack of patience and willingness to develop our players and whether or not Otamendi turns out to be a good player for the club, it will work out to be a terrible deal for the club overall.

Yaya fernandinho Fernando delph

Well not as good as our other positions, but not as bad as made out to be.. Unless... Pogba deal isn't dead and buried :)

Looking at that though we are going to have a problem there in a year or two. Yaya and Ferd probably have two years tops left at this level and the other two aren't good enough to be our main midfielders.

Think Oatamendi simply looks quicker as he is definitely quicker off the mark ( or to read the game earlier ) Mangala will get there with this. Either way Mangala is quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.