Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would actually like to see Denayer go the other way for the season.

Gets him more experience in a league better than the SPL, gets him playing games (at least more so than he would here this season imo). Then perhaps this is Demichelis' last season and next year we'll have Kompany, Mangala, Otamendi and Denayer.
Who says he won't get games? Injuries, cup games, resting Vinny, etc. Still lots of options for Denayer to establish himself here.

I would actually like to see Denayer go the other way for the season.

Gets him more experience in a league better than the SPL, gets him playing games (at least more so than he would here this season imo). Then perhaps this is Demichelis' last season and next year we'll have Kompany, Mangala, Otamendi and Denayer.

That's actually a good shout...

Who says he won't get games? Injuries, cup games, resting Vinny, etc. Still lots of options for Denayer to establish himself here.

Doubtful he'll get games...at least not enough to aid in his development. He'd be better having a full season under his belt than the odd game here and there.
If Valencia want a CB in return then I'd loan him to them.

For the ITK's, is it possible that we'll sign Otamendi and keep all our current defenders, possibly pushing Demi to play as a reserve defensive midfielder as he was utilised in the first two games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.