Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says he won't get games? Injuries, cup games, resting Vinny, etc. Still lots of options for Denayer to establish himself here.
"At least more so than he would here this season imo", so nobody, nobody said he won't get games...

He'd be fifth in the pecking order here, whereas if Valencia agreed to take him on loan in a deal where they lose a CB I imagine he would be in a better position.

I would actually like to see Denayer go the other way for the season.

Gets him more experience in a league better than the SPL, gets him playing games (at least more so than he would here this season imo). Then perhaps this is Demichelis' last season and next year we'll have Kompany, Mangala, Otamendi and Denayer.

I was talking to a Valencia fan yesterday, by the sounds of it they wouldn't be interested in Denayer at all. They have their own CB prodigy, but what they want is an experienced older head the can throw into the champions league and not worry about.

Denayer's half a dozen Europa games and SPL season won't do that for them, and obviously if they wanted to go the youth route then they have their own.

I was talking to a Valencia fan yesterday, by the sounds of it they wouldn't be interested in Denayer at all. They have their own CB prodigy, but what they want is an experienced older head the can throw into the champions league and not worry about.

Denayer's half a dozen Europa games and SPL season won't do that for them, and obviously if they wanted to go the youth route then they have their own.
Then Demichelis would fit that need, although can't see him dragging his family over there and I'd also hate to see him go as he still has a role to play here. I can see him drifting into the back-room staff as Veira did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.