Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant quite wrap my head around this still. If he is as good as people say then ok, but seems like we are having to mess about with things to accommodate him. we cant just be doing this deal to help Valencia with ffp .. I am bemused, however at the end of the day I have complete faith in our hierarchy to make the right moves. on reflection perhaps I have just been waiting naively for pogba to rock up and we are potentially already needing to move some on/out to get the squad right re foreign , homegrown etc.

If he signs we know for sure that the Pogba deal will NOT happen this summer.

I agree mate....I think we've already moved on from Pogba(for this transfer window) which is why we going all out for Otamendi and De Bruyne......and if we get both these signed....I dont think we could have had a better transfer window.....

He's said previously he'd like to play in America. No idea whether he'll be able to find an MLS team interested in bringing in an old head to help improve the defence, especially if that defence is made up of young loan players...
He can go to New York City they need a good defender to help the rest of the headless chickens out. Attacking they are good defence shocking.

I agree mate....I think we've already moved on from Pogba(for this transfer window) which is why we going all out for Otamendi and De Bruyne......and if we get both these signed....I dont think we could have had a better transfer window.....

Well from all the ITK we are still very much in for Pogba. Convinced he is ours. Fernando will go the other way once he has recovered from his bullshit injury

That Nordic Valencia fella saying that the rags are still at the table and he thinks we're withdrawing because we won't offer anyone on loan.

Almost certainly bollocks.

Damn I wanted to be the first to say it. I'm not an ITK but I do know someone on the inside at City who has just told me that Otamendi is on his way for a medical and Mangala is staying with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.