Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah...we are spending to smash it up in all competitions

I think it is not a signing we need but obviously one we have decided we want, we might be getting good relations with Valencia in the process as well. I do think there will be pressure to play him whereas I know a lot of us probably want the Mangala - Kompany partnership to blossom with Denyer given opportunties if Mangala form drops and Demi there as an experienced pro whenever needed.

However, if we where not signing him I think United would have and with their midfield now providing good defensive cover they have looked fairly solid at the back so far and not needed De Gea's heroics to keep a clean sheet. So would you want them lot really signing "the best defender in La Liga" as the media would not doubt have called him if they signed him or still having to use a Jones, Evans or Blind in their backline.

I've got my feet up poolside in Spain, I'm very happy! £3 million plus Negrados money. Just an observation.
Would you prefer that Negredo money, we haven't received, was just paid to us on the drip over five years?

Would that benefit us (and you) more than a world class centre back?

Not saying he is or isn't a WUM, but does Mr Anonymous get any recognition IF the medical happens today like he said....or are we assuming he has made a lucky guess again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.