Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we desperately need a CB, at least not in terms of the PL, but considering it's Otamendi I'm buzzing about this.

I just love his attitude/style on the pitch. He's gonna be a big fans favourite.

Plus, dat beard.

Mangala is definitely improving but he does seem to have a bit of the Titus Brambles about him, I'm still not 100% convinced by him so far but he has made a good start to the season. Don't know much about Otamendi to be fair so can't comment too much on him
you dobviously don't know much about Mangala either. ;)

Not saying he is or isn't a WUM, but does Mr Anonymous get any recognition IF the medical happens today like he said....or are we assuming he has made a lucky guess again?

I am firmly in the camp of 'Who bleeding cares?'

Back to Otamendi will admit I haven't a clue as to how good he is (or not) but I am delighted Mangala is not being shifted out and the guy does have a cool name so fuck it thats good enough for me...

'My name is Otamedni, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Which probably sums up how the rest of the PL is feeling after yesterday...

excellent news if it is 100% true, think he is a class player. Always been a fan of him tbf. Now get De Bruyne and our summer window will be worth the long periods of twiddling with our thumbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.