Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we don't get De Bruyne, this is one of the best summers we have had in years. All our moves seem to make a lot of sense.
EDIT: If we had sent Mangala the other way, I would not have had this feeling.

Not complaining about this transfer but i still don't get where he fits in. Mangala and Vinny are the two starters with an excellent veteran and youth player waiting in the wings, it's a perfect balance. Bringing another guy in that's going to expect to be a starter just doesn't make much sense to me.
I'm on board with this too. Thought the balance was good. I've nothing to doubt that Otamendi will be a good signing but I do wonder what the plan is now.

Been doing a bit of plane spotting this afternoon,I know people are saying he's in Manchester,but no pics to confirm this as of yet,but there's a biz jet on it's way into Manchester as I type

It's called raising the bar. This is a quality, quality signing.

Not one of our centre backs can take there foot off now. It raises the performance level.

It's what every world class squad is made of.

This has been a brilliant window when we throw De Bruyne in. A small question mark in central midfield but I'm willing to see how that one plays out.
Only this.

This forum makes me laugh at times. Same voices dissenting every decision.

We are about to get a player the rags were wanking themselves over a month ago and he will be replacing a CB who is 35 years old. It only strengthens us.

That's off the table after he was not allowed through customs when they discovered Costa hiding in his back pocket. Strict "No cunts allowed" policy apparently, Spain don't want him back.
He clearly wasn't in his back pocket when Hazard missed that chanche wasn't he? Where was Mangala?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.