Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not following this at all.

Is Mendes trying to convince Mangala to join Valencia on loan with our consent? Is this our preferred route, rather than paying the full clause?

So is that Goncalo Lopez reliable who says he's in Manchester having his medical?

Or he getting carried away?

That Negredo fee has already been accounted for. It can't just disappear because valencia haven't actually paid it yet and will be knocking off what we pay them. Lets not turn into the rags and claim the deal is whatever money we pay over the fee we got for Negredo. We're not getting a bargain here, we will be paying top whack for what will hopefully turn out to be a top player.
You're right, but instead of getting a few million every now and then, over several seasons, it's put into the Otamendi transfer, if I'm not mistaken. Smart piece of business IMO.

It's just another way of looking at things. Otamendi will basically cost us Negredo + a few million.

Where have I "wiped out" the Negredo money?

The 'Negredo plus a few million' is wiping out the 'Negredo money'.

We no longer own Negredo, we own the money. They have to pay it to us.

We are signing Otamendi, for money, plain & simple. Good price, it may be, for an established cb, but it is a 'price' not some kind of swap deal. We could skip signing Otamendi & instead demand the money, then spend it on somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.