Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deal is all starting to make sense Valencia owe us for Nagredo and have not coughed up so far (so assume that they are skint). We take Otamendi in exchange and it stops rags and chelsea buying him and we end up with 3 top class centre which well need with Vinny's track record with injuries. So all in all a good deal for us but fell sorry for the lad Denayar who is probably gonna have to go out on loan now.

Hopefully once it's done, with all ties to Negredo cut, people will stop spelling his name wrong.

Convinced it's on purpose, how else could you put an "a" anywhere in it.

Yes, he would leave a 20 year old kid and in one season return a 35 year old on the decline.

Goodbye youth
Well, Rekik went for just one season came back 2 years later and then was shipped off, got a feeling same will go for this guy, i hope im wrong and we dont keep buying over promoting youth.

Hopefully once it's done, with all ties to Negredo cut, people will stop spelling his name wrong.

Convinced it's on purpose, how else could you put an "a" anywhere in it.
Don't get your hopes up. I've already seen Otemendi & Oatamendi as the replacement to Negrado

Well, Rekik went for just one season came back 2 years later and then was shipped off, got a feeling same will go for this guy, i hope im wrong and we dont keep buying over promoting youth.
Perhaps there was a reason Rekik was "shipped off"

Biggest Gaya fan here, but don't believe in rewarding performance by buying another player at ur position. Kolarov is asswhooping good right now.
Have to be ruthless Clichy and Kolarov aren't getting any younger

Perhaps there was a reason Rekik was "shipped off"
maybe, i just hope we dont become a club that never give our academy chances, like most think we will. iv been more than happy with us buying these unbelievable talents over recent years but our owners have gone on about how we will use our academy for the next generation of winners, certainly doesnt look like it so far.

As i said i hope im very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.