Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not disregarding everything he did for us on the pitch but let's not forget Tevez was a pain in the arse at times.
I loved Roberto, but there's no denying he could be a bit of a Marde arse, too, if he didn't always get his own way.

Thank god Khaldoon saw the bigger picture on this one, and insisted that Carlos was brought back.

We would've got nowhere near our first title, since 68, without his assists/goals, towards the latter end of the 2012 season.

They are in the Sam eaccounting oeriod so can be booked however City wish.

Sam most disappointed in your spelling and grammar very poor tonight!! Are these some new arabic words you've learned or is it just a case of sausage fingers on the iphone?

Think this makes a lot of sense but I feel for Denayer. I think he could benefit from a PL loan spell at a top half side but after finally agreeing to signing an extension we are looking at loaning him again just a month after promotion...

I thought I read somewhere last night that the fee for us, due to the situation with Negrado, would be less than it would be for anyone else.

If anyone else were to bid for him, it would require a bid to match his full buy-out clause.

Something like that my money is on them being skint as surely they would have coughed up for Negrado and held out for full price for Otamendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.