Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the fuck they can put us to meet his release clause when they have to pay us the money they owe???? i think it's bollocks and like tolmie said will be a couple more millions added to what they owe
Its only us helping them saving face for their own supporters. he would never be allowed the luxury of manchester otherwise.

It is such a crazy transfer window and this one is probably the first one to be a bit on City as it seems obvious we did agree to loan Mangala and it does now cause a problem for Valencia as they will now need a replacement as they need a centre back...I think the decision to change was because of Mangala's performance yesterday...So now we have a medical completed, a player expecting to sign on the line and no agreement between the clubs...They are asking for an extra 10 million in euro's which is probably based on what a loan fee was worth and also the wages we where paying whilst Mangala was there...For City do we really want to pay 50 million euro's when we may currently have a defence we do not necessarily wish to break up at present, I think a deal will get done as it is so far down the line and both teams will compromise and come to a deal

Twitter talk is that the rags are at the same hotel as him now. . . Anyone else think the raggies could snatch this last minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.