Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying what I'm reading.

I'm 25, actually, @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer .

Sorry for Wumming. Even if it is by accident. My nerves are on edge with the whole De Bruyne thing.

I think it's best for me and everyone else if I go and sit quietly in my bedroom and listen to The Smiths for a bit. . .
That's odd because earlier you said your nerves were shot because Otamendi was really the one you were desperate for?

Perhaps you need a break from the transfer forum, for the good of your health

Zin so with us spending £50mil on Kev' and £35mil on this lad, dose this finally end our bid (if not already dead the past week) for Pogba??? Not a clue what kind of transfer kitty we have left , just asking!

That's odd because earlier you said your nerves were shot because Otamendi was really the one you were desperate for?

Perhaps you need a break from the transfer forum, for the good of your health

It's a bit of both, if I'm honest.

If anyone thinks I was Wumming on purpose, the Twitter account that posted the Otamendi stuff was @AboutFitness_ .

I'm gonna go for that lie down. . .

I'm just saying what I'm reading.

I'm 25, actually, @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer .

Sorry for Wumming. Even if it is by accident. My nerves are on edge with the whole De Bruyne thing.

I think it's best for me and everyone else if I go and sit quietly in my bedroom and listen to The Smiths for a bit. . .
That's more like it just relax,log in tomorrow and check this forum,where it will be otamendi to the rags and de bruyne's answer to a muddled up question see's him staying at Wolfsburg ;-)

Hans Kristian Lange ‏@mulu83 41m41 minutes ago
Interesting stuff from Las Provincias who confirms my intuition that all the info yesterday came from the player's entourage. Clubs silent.

Hans Kristian Lange ‏@mulu83 40m40 minutes ago
They also deny that Otamendi has had medicals, and state that due to Mangala's no, the plans changed. Ota knew boarding the private jet.

Hans Kristian Lange ‏@mulu83 39m39 minutes ago
Both parties are eager to avoid the image of Otamendi returning to Valencia, so they continue negotiations, mediated by Mendes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.