Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

I reckon we will have Kompany, Mangala, Denayer and Otamendi as our 4 CB's but use Demichellis in a defensive midfield position to see games out, like he did against West Brom and Chelsea.
I cant see Denayer being loaned out after promising first team football

Silva_Spell

I reckon we will have Kompany, Mangala, Denayer and Otamendi as our 4 CB's but use Demichellis in a defensive midfield position to see games out, like he did against West Brom and Chelsea.
I cant see Denayer being loaned out after promising first team football
That will end up with Denayer playing less because when it comes to naming the bench the temptation will be there to think Demichelis can cover both areas and we can name an extra attacking player or fullback'

pudge

Demichelis plays in that midfield role as a last resort; with Fernando and Delph both out.

People need to stop thinking that he'll be there for the rest of the season.

Ric

Administrator
Demichelis plays in that midfield role as a last resort; with Fernando and Delph both out.

People need to stop thinking that he'll be there for the rest of the season.
I'd be very surprised if we kept both Demichelis and Denayer. Either Denayer goes on loan, or Demichelis is allowed to return to Argentina or the MLS. I think the latter is more likely. Can't see us keeping him on as a fifth choice centre half/centre mid.

r.soleofsalford

I'd be very surprised if we kept both Demichelis and Denayer. Either Denayer goes on loan, or Demichelis is allowed to return to Argentina or the MLS. I think the latter is more likely. Can't see us keeping him on as a fifth choice centre half/centre mid.

i think you need to stay away from the transfer threads until you have re-built your credibilty

8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!