Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS get off my back. Sorry for being a 'new' fan and not a know it all. I didn't know admission to the fan club was only limited to those who joined during our darker days.

It's not about the length of time you've supported us

We welcome new fans

But I'd have thought you'd have at least read up about City before you nailed your flag to our mast

Foe was a tragic part of our history and 23 is as symbolic a number you can get for blues

Fine lines. If Eli had had a mare against Chelsea then he'd be off to sunny Spain by now.
You have absolutely no idea if that's the case. It's a guess, and going off Mangalas summer interviews where he came across as determined to prove his worth this year, a wrong one.

FFS get off my back. Sorry for being a 'new' fan and not a know it all. I didn't know admission to the fan club was only limited to those who joined during our darker days.

Don't worry is just a few posters trying to make themselves look good with each other, leave them to it safe the knowledge of we didn't have new fans then we couldn't afford Otamendi in the first place

Been a Blue since 1981 season ticket holder quite a few seasons. Now live away with a young family so can't go as often as I like. Teenage years were awful to be a Blue as it coincided with them cunts good period. I forgot about Marc's shirt number ( it is early ) does this make me a rag or new money Blue? Why do people go straight for the jugular on here ffs.Not one person on here knows everything about our beloved City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.