Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll find most are welcoming of new fans..myself included

When I get into anything outside of football I research it thoroughly

Find out about it

Surely if you're going to support a club you'd look at significant events in its history..at the very least

This is not a balloon scoring a goal here

Or Dibble getting the ball headed out of his hands

This is a player dying and his number being retired

There's not one person young or old who I know that's a City fan that doesn't know the significance of that number

I just think if you're going to post on a forum full of reasonably knowledgeable and long standing fans

You should at least have a working knowledge of the football club

I don't think that's unreasonable

I'm not sure your research would necessarily look into shirt numbers and those details. It was a mistake, he won't forget it now and we move on.

Respect your info. No attack on you, could just see people getting excited. The only time we know things are done are when it's all on the website, that's the reality of it.

I know preparations have been made internally for KDB's arrival and that is obviously still on a knife edge. The club likes to be organised in the event of something happening but that in itself is no guarantee.

Ah mate didnt take it as a dig.:-). All here for the same reason. Think we are all a little edgy I know I am.

It's not unreasonable but maybe he is learning the history now and hasn't gone that far back? Maybe he just forgot for a moment ( just like me) Complete overreaction on here. The lad has more or less been threatened for not knowing something. Pretty sure Marc would of been really proud of Blues on here bullying another member for what is an innocent comment.

PS wasn't it Dibble?

Yeah it was Dibble..but I'm being dizzy not disrespectful hahaha

Back on topic (kind of) ... but do City still ever use Bridgewater Hospital for signings anymore?

Not that I'm aware of, they use a hospital out in Wilmslow for the time being, however I suspect come January the medical facilities at the Etihad Campus will be completed, and in use, and that's where we'll conduct all our medicals.

I come from a family of big blues.
I'm from Manchester.
City fan all my life. (Over 30 years)
Seems though that a lot of football fans these days want their club to have a tragedy to make them seem more of a club. All trying to outdo each other. What happened to Foe was awful but how can you be so upset because one guy says 23 is free? Just an error.
Some football fans try to be die hards and make out that the number 23 is a huge deal to every Blue. Just a mark of respect thats the number is retired that some people now take too far to make them seem that they are better people because they make a big deal out of a tragedy.

Genuine question to get back on topic!;) Anyone get the feeling that we agreed to let Mangala go out on loan as part of the deal and its Mangala that has said no? which is why Otamendi traveled to Manchester thinking a deal had been agreed......maybe the clubs had agreed those terms but Mangala said no to the move at the last minute and thats the reason for the hold up?...

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 9h9 hours ago
Plaza Deportiva: Mangala refused to leave on loan for Valencia when asked and is confident he can keep Otamendi out of City's best XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.