Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
*my opinion* but I think the progression might either be the loan or possible sale(if we couldn't agree on a long term contract before loan) of Rony Lopes to Valencia.

CMrFxmIWgAA-CVK.jpg

Is this not him then?
That is a million percent him. Why hasnt this been shown before?

Tolm already asserted that Mendes pushed for Mangala early on but it was rejected and the deal has progressed since.

Personally, him having a couple of players within the club is two too many imo...

One of, if not the biggest trouble makers in football behind the scenes, and that's with a club who has had to deal with yayas agent, Kia, and Mino... Can't stand the odious twat!!!

Personally, him having a couple of players within the club is two too many imo...

One of, if not the biggest trouble makers in football behind the scenes, and that's with a club who has had to deal with yayas agent, Kia, and Mino... Can't stand the odious twat!!!

Understandable. At least the two players of his we'll have are Quim & Otamendi, can't really sniff at that.

No you got bitchy before he offered you out. You brought this on yourself. The reactions may be OTT but you're definitely a ****.
I don't see you contributing anything significant either. You might want to cut down on those abuses and actually add something meaningful.

Good call....genuine question though. Do we not sign players because they have cuntish agents? Again ( whilst emotions are running high ) I wil repeat genuine question.

thanks for your replies everyone!.....just felt it was a question worth asking as the Mangala loan rumours seemed so strong, I felt we must have atleast been thinking about it! Glad it looks like Mangala staying and Otamendi on his way........would now just love De Bruyne and his agent to turn up in Manchester to push that deal!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.