Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call....genuine question though. Do we not sign players because they have cuntish agents? Again ( whilst emotions are running high ) I wil repeat genuine question.

Mino is many things but he's an honest ****, Mendes would traffic his own nan for a quid.... And I see your logic, those agents facilitate unrest, thus the player transfer becomes easier....however, Mendes, and trust me on this, is a staunch mourinho confidant, it doesn't sit well with me at all he'll have an insight!!!

FFS get off my back. Sorry for being a 'new' fan and not a know it all. I didn't know admission to the fan club was only limited to those who joined during our darker days.
Fair do's pal.
I apologise for getting all arsey on you.
I'm a bit old skool and the new fan thing sometimes sticks in my throat.
Whilst I appreciate the fact that as a club we're growing and reaching out to a new fan base, part of me doesn't want people jumping on the bandwagon.
I'd have loved to have had a new influx of fans when we was In division 3 or when we didn't score at home after new year under Stuart pearce but with success comes new fans.
Something I have slagged the twabs, Chelsea and mickeys off for is happening to my club and I guess I have to swallow my pride and try to embrace it.

Mino is many things but he's an honest ****, Mendes would traffic his own nan for a quid.... And I see your logic, those agents facilitate unrest, thus the player transfer becomes easier....however, Mendes, and trust me on this, is a staunch mourinho confidant, it doesn't sit well with me at all he'll have an insight!!!

It doesn't sit well with me that this coincidentally leaks just as we are about to play Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.