Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
*my opinion* but I think the progression might either be the loan or possible sale(if we couldn't agree on a long term contract before loan) of Rony Lopes to Valencia.
Cant find now the twitter source, but I read yesterday, that Ronny Lopez DONT WANT TO GO TO VALENCIA. At least, his agent said, that they are considerating rather other options (maybe in France?... dunno).

It was posted in a tweeter of the Valencia Press (Ser, Superdeporte, Cope, etc.)

As you see, thats another new issue, thats make this deal even more complicated and hard to close.

Haha, I just find it bizarre we're after a top rate centre back when we have 4 of them. I personally think the deal hinged on the mangala deal and now, with him staying, I don't see any room for him here

We don't have 4 top rate centre backs. We have 1 when he's in top form. We have 2 who could be and 1 who was. Far from having four imo.

Haha, I just find it bizarre we're after a top rate centre back when we have 4 of them. I personally think the deal hinged on the mangala deal and now, with him staying, I don't see any room for him here

Demichelis is 34 (35 in December) and unlikely to be here after next summer.

If a world class centre back becomes available this window there should be no hesitation.

SSN latest, fee is the issue. £28m was only provided we loan them Mangala. Now they only have 2 weeks to find a new centre back and now they want £35m. Further complicated by Negredo deal. All parties want this to go through.
Personally I think it'll be done at a compromise, £32m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.