Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have 4 top rate centre backs. We have 1 when he's in top form. We have 2 who could be and 1 who was. Far from having four imo.
Yeah I perhaps phrased it wrong, I just meant having 4 centre backs, I'd rate kompany and possibly mangala as top class. But 4 is still a lot. Would be hard to keep kompany, mangala and then otamendi all happy!

SSN latest, fee is the issue. £28m was only provided we loan them Mangala. Now they only have 2 weeks to find a new centre back and now they want £35m. Further complicated by Negredo deal. All parties want this to go through.
Personally I think it'll be done at a compromise, £32m.

If Mangala was really asked to go on loan I love that he didn't want to. Looks committed. Hell yaeh!

Proably was made up though. :-)

I know it makes a great story, Mangala pulling out a masterful performance to secure his future and shut up the doubters... But I just don't believe it. If he was really in the middle of a transfer saga and fighting with the club not to go on loan, there's no way we would have played him.

And as good as his performance was, I don't think one game would change Pellegrini's mind. Much more likely he secured his place here when he and Demichelis were rock solid for the last 6 games of 14/15 or his good performances in preseason.

Good story, I don't believe it though.
Agreed totally, particulary about Pelles mind!

But, still its not mine (this tabloid piece)!

I just tried to bring some new updates and infos, take it not that bad! :)

Yeah I perhaps phrased it wrong, I just meant having 4 centre backs, I'd rate kompany and possibly mangala as top class. But 4 is still a lot. Would be hard to keep kompany, mangala and then otamendi all happy!

Luckily that's not our job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.