Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know they will take the full price including add-ons.

Sterling + Delph + Roberts + Unal + Otamendi + KDB

49 + 8 + 12 + 3 + 32 + 56 = 160.

As I see it, 4 for sterling, something like 10 for Roberts and 2.5 from Unal are add ons.

So we're really at 143.5

Minus the sales and its high 80's net spend.

I know you're right, I was just trying to make a point of them using the highest figures they can possibly get away with.

Not sure about your net spend figure though. Did we sell somebody i forgot about? We haven't even managed to sell Dzeko or Jovetic yet but even including them it's nowhere near the £50+ million needed to take our net spend that low.

Most recent one.

I get the consternation about Denayer: i don't think he has proved he is ready to displace either CB in our starting lineup though. Otamendi is the tough, needling bastard we've clearly, by our interest in Pepe, been after. For all the similarities that Vinny, Mangler and Otamendi share, neither of the former can be cunts. Hopefully Denayer gets a good loan, Demi will be moved on and next year we have 4 world class CBs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.