Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume there has been discussion around Denayer - SSN were running with his agent wanting a move away if this went through?

Personally I don't see why we need to upset the apple cart with this. 1) we seem settled at the back and 2) for me it means we 100% will rotate the defence which was the reason we didn't win the league last year IMO. Chelsea changed their back 4 very rarely. Yes I get we need world class cover, but Otamendi/Mangala won't be happy with just being cover.

This has been done in detail & the general theory is that absolutely nothing can go wrong & basically Denayer is of no importance one way or the other in the grand scheme of things.

So let's hope the rotation works & Otamendi finds his feet quickly. (And Denayer doesn't ask for a transfer).

Otamendi will be fully aware that this is a world class club and that he will have to fight for his place. That is absolutely standard and goes without saying.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that MDM will be gone in January if not before this current window closes. I don't think that this will effect Denayer as much as some people are suggesting.

He would have signed that contract knowing he was 4th choice and not guaranteed game time. If he thinks he can walk straight into the starting 11 then he is getting a bit ahead of himself, and for me at present is being badly advised by his agent and think the club are fully aware of this.

ATM he has done nothing to suggest he's worth a regular spot. Now whilst I rate him highly he has to understand that his chance will come.

I mean ffs if Otamendi is prepared to come and be a part of a squad and fight then I would expect that as a minimum from Denayer as well.

well the woman who took pics of delph.sterling, roberts medicals said that he walked in with cameraman getting a pic so presume its the wilmslow private again?

I don't think we use the Bridgewater anymore...

I imagine we'll be using our own facility at the training campus soon as well... will be even more top secret. We won't have our very own special spy drinking coffee from the adjacent Waitrose that's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.