Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were lucky in that FFP hadn't been implemented when our take over took place, if it had been then we'd have been really struggling to grow in the way we have done. Early purchases like Silva, Yaya, Robinho, hell even Zaba and Kompany, would have been a struggle as the club weren't financially sound in their own right at that stage. If ADUG had been prevented from investing heavily then we'd have been unable to strengthen. In fact you could argue that ADUG might have decided against getting involved in football at all if they'd been restricted by FFP from the outset.

Which is such an absolute disgrace & so obviously the action of a cartel protecting themselves. It still makes my blood boil even though we have effectively escaped it.
They have no right to decide they are going to rule football for the next 100 years & prevent others from matching or overtaking them. No right whatsoever.

You can feel them squirming as each of these deals is done, & I notice they are now too scared to mention the word 'cheating'.

Would be great if we nailed both DeBruyne & Pogba, especially to see what they have to say about it, seeing as it will all be done under ffp.

Assume there has been discussion around Denayer - SSN were running with his agent wanting a move away if this went through?

Personally I don't see why we need to upset the apple cart with this. 1) we seem settled at the back and 2) for me it means we 100% will rotate the defence which was the reason we didn't win the league last year IMO. Chelsea changed their back 4 very rarely. Yes I get we need world class cover, but Otamendi/Mangala won't be happy with just being cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.