Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of FFP accounting we already 'banked' the Negredo payoff against the Bony purchase.
We actually checked that we were allowed to do so with UEFA because otherwise we would have exceeded the net €60m restriction we had for 2015/16.
No we didn't. That was for net spend last year under our separate restrictions. For accounting FFP terms, he is in this 2015/16 accounts.

In terms of FFP accounting we already 'banked' the Negredo payoff against the Bony purchase.
We actually checked that we were allowed to do so with UEFA because otherwise we would have exceeded the net €60m restriction we had for 2015/16.

No we didn't. That was for net spend last year under our separate restrictions. For accounting FFP terms, he is in this 2015/16 accounts.

Yeah, as far as the physical accounting for the Negredo fee goes it will be included in the accounts for the 2015/16 year. However, as we were under temporary spending restrictions due to our FFP punishment, we requested, and were given, permission to use the money we knew was coming in from Valencia as part of our net spend calculations for the 2014/15 season. The two are different things.

All this forensic accounting gives me a headache.

If we sign KDB, is there any money left to buy anyone else? [one word answer plus a suggested sum in pounds sterling].

The carpet isn't out, I've been down at the stadium and all that was there was loads of Brugge fans buying shirts etc whilst drinking Jupiler and some Universidad Catolica fans!

Its funny Cause he looks to have turned down them down for another rival club. And you never know mate, wouldn't suprise me tbh, either that or sometime this week.
It's humorous how Sky always twist it for them saying "we understand United aren't interested in Pedro anymore" just like they did with Otamendi.

So no word from anyone whether Otto has come out of the medical?

And does anyone know where the ubiquitous VK14 ELS Merc van?

Its all dragging on horribly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.