Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's humorous how Sky always twist it for them saying "we understand United aren't interested in Pedro anymore" just like they did with Otamendi.
was it yesterday or the day before they were saying Pedro had snubbed us to join utd? Haha ycnmiu

This could be go on till tomorrow with Valencia playing tonight ....they might want no distractions

was it yesterday or the day before they were saying Pedro had snubbed us to join utd? Haha ycnmiu
They were probably gearing up for that since they were adamant we had put a bid in for Pedro, as stated by their "spanish expert" Guillem Ballbag which has now been widely reported to be bollocks.

This could be go on till tomorrow with Valencia playing tonight ....they might want no distractions
Surely having it still up in the air with journalists scrambling around is more of a distraction than just saying "yes, he's gone"?

I look forward to see him here but I'm extremely worried now about Denayer. Unless somehow Pellegrini changed his mind and now thinks of Demichelis as a cover for DM, and Denayer remains 4th CB (but still only on paper as Demichelis would easily start ahead of him if available still).

Fucking hell mate. Just posted this on the Welcome to Manchester post. Just been told the same.

Wouldn't be the end of the World. It'll wouldn't be indicative of any problems with the medical, or with the signing, in fact I'd suspect we'd actually officially complete the deal today, film the interviews, sign the contracts etc but just not officially announce the deal until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.