Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until he was blamed for a heavy WC defeat by Germany and dropped from the next squad completely.
Not at all... I read, some argie fans still believed, he was one of the fews, who played not that bad this game against the germans... and the fact that he was dropped, has more to do with the coach policies that every team has in Southamerica... them, wenn it comes a new coach, he bring sadly his favorite players too, the one who he wanted to nominate, or whatever... sorry, but its like that... we were far from being seriuos and professional in this matter... and I know, what Im taking about, as I come of this special corner of the world... Cheers, mate!

Not at all... I read, some argie fans still believed, he was one of the fews, who played not that bad this game against the germans... and the fact that he was dropped, has more to do with the coach policies that every team has in Southamerica... them, wenn it comes a new coach, he bring sadly his favorite players too, the one who he wanted to nominate, or whatever... sorry, but its like that... we were far from being seriuos and professional in this matter... and I know, what Im taking about, as I come of this special corner of the world... Cheers, mate!

Not every team, the Brazilians just flog the right to pick their team these days apparently.

It's humorous how Sky always twist it for them saying "we understand United aren't interested in Pedro anymore" just like they did with Otamendi.
Tell me about it, no suprise how sky have different ways of reporting "news" about United when it comes to transfers, they splash out 62 mil on dobby, then sell him on for 11 months down the line loosing 15 mil and nothing fuck all is said obviously.

A Utd fan has just said to me that he is in Wilmslow today having a medical for Man U.

I know it sounds bollocks but I just want us to get this done and it sorta our defence out for a good while.

Last edited:
A Utd fan has just said to me that he is in Wilmslow today having a medical got Man U.

I know it sounds bollocks but I just want us to get this done and it sorta our defence out for a good while.

Just wait until tomorrow morning and then laugh your head off at the red ****. Try and get him to text you about that medical so he can't deny it.

Just wait until tomorrow morning and then laugh your head off at the red ****. Try and get him to text you about that medical so he can't deny it.

Hahaha! He's out it on FB the tit!
I really hope signs for us so I can laugh my arse off - and bolster our defence.

That said, it's hard not to have been impressed with our defence these last couple of games. Long may it continue.

Hahaha! He's out it on FB the tit!
I really hope signs for us so I can laugh my arse off - and bolster our defence.

That said, it's hard not to have been impressed with our defence these last couple of games. Long may it continue.

He's signing for us. Get your piss-taking repertoire ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.