Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what mate. If that song 'takes off' in the stadium I will dress as a toad, run on the pitch and croak my way into Bluemoon immortality.

I like it. Can I suggest you do so before the 80th minute so all the early leavers get to see as well?

Vickery's usually spot on, said Aguero was world class when he joined, said Suarez would score goals for Bottlepool despite coming from the Dutch league where th4 defenders are worse than a bag of wank with no legs. He's since said Fernandinho has been worth the money.

Did Vickery give reasons as to why were overspending? perhaps he thinks £32,000,000 is too much for a 3rd choice centre back.
Are you one his relations or just a Spurs fan?
There can't be any other reason for trying to defend the nitwit.

Vickery's usually spot on, said Aguero was world class when he joined, said Suarez would score goals for Bottlepool despite coming from the Dutch league where th4 defenders are worse than a bag of wank with no legs. He's since said Fernandinho has been worth the money.

Did Vickery give reasons as to why were overspending? perhaps he thinks £32,000,000 is too much for a 3rd choice centre back.

He actually said he's a classy centre back but too slow for a full back

He's not an "express" defender and he's too slow.

So basically he is good when he's stating the obvious. Aguero had scored 27 in 41 games for Atleti the season he signed and he changed his mind about Ferna because he and Yaya dominated the league which we went on to win.

There were blues on here at the time who felt someone like Benzema would be a better buy.

Vickery's lived in South America for over 30 years so he should know his stuff about South American players, which he does.

Although I rememeber him saying Demi was a strange move because he lacked pace.

someone said otamendi is at the u21 match?

Wouldn't put it past him. New EDS player David Faupala had Retweeted this:

Maybe he's heard something. Don't think I've ever see any youth players tweet about transfer rumors before.

Then there's this:

Why would a member of the media have a hard time covering an EDS game? *Maybe* we didn't want him to stumble upon our new signing sitting in the stands before the announcement??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.