Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't put it past him. New EDS player David Faupala had Retweeted this:

Maybe he's heard something. Don't think I've ever see any youth players tweet about transfer rumors before.

Then there's this:

Why would a member of the media have a hard time covering an EDS game? *Maybe* we didn't want him to stumble upon our new signing sitting in the stands before the announcement??

That Simon works for the MUEN so it's hardly a shock he's negative about us

Vickery's usually spot on, said Aguero was world class when he joined, said Suarez would score goals for Bottlepool despite coming from the Dutch league where th4 defenders are worse than a bag of wank with no legs. He's since said Fernandinho has been worth the money.

Did Vickery give reasons as to why were overspending? perhaps he thinks £32,000,000 is too much for a 3rd choice centre back.

I could show you posters on here that know their world football that could have told you as much as him, stick around for a while and you will learn the game everyone we sign is crap every United player is the best in the world and they got a bargain because they want to play for the shirt, it's quite funny once you realise what the game is

Wouldn't put it past him. New EDS player David Faupala had Retweeted this:

Maybe he's heard something. Don't think I've ever see any youth players tweet about transfer rumors before.

Then there's this:

Why would a member of the media have a hard time covering an EDS game? *Maybe* we didn't want him to stumble upon our new signing sitting in the stands before the announcement??

Maybe it's because he works for the MUEN/ Mirror group who are completely infested by rags ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.