Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the the total opposite to this as in it has nothing to do with the Negredo deal, Anyone know which is correct ?
Does it matter? If it's not, we give them 32m then they give us £24m. If it is, we just give them £8m and don't receive a physical £24m. It's still £32m!

I have read the the total opposite to this as in it has nothing to do with the Negredo deal, Anyone know which is correct ?

Well they still owe us money so presumably we'll pay them the fee minus moneys owed, however there was nothing stopping them from selling Otamendi to another club and using part of the proceeds to pay us what they owed.

I would guess they are treated as complete different transactions BUT at the end of the day, no matter how the press report it, we've swapped Negredo and 8mil for Otamendi.....seems like a great deal to me!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.