Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 center back on 2 spots over a period of around 60 games. have we ever had les centerbacks, are there any top club in the world who has less??

Not sure but I dont think we've had 3 truly top drawer CB's all vying for 2 spots.

I like that the players mix. Makes Manchester weather more palatable for them.

I'm guessing from Otamendi's Twitter page that he is closer to Rojo than to our lads. No harm in that. It's good that the more limited players like Rojo can still find a team in the area to play in when their buddies are stars at the top club in the country.

Same with Romero.

TBF The players at both clubs seem decent people. The days of real c#nts have gone. Even Rooney isn't bad. Not a patch on the lunatics under Ferguson.

I'm going to bed... ;-)

I think the fact there is a big Spanish speaking group of players across the two clubs really does help us (nothing can help the rags with their tarnished reputation now)

I'm guessing from Otamendi's Twitter page that he is closer to Rojo than to our lads. No harm in that. It's good that the more limited players like Rojo can still find a team in the area to play in when their buddies are stars at the top club in the country.

Same with Romero.

TBF The players at both clubs seem decent people. The days of real c#nts have gone. Even Rooney isn't bad. Not a patch on the lunatics under Ferguson.

Rojo the violent thug and the one offering cash to girls for sex? Rooney? This best be a sick joke.

Same with Romero.

' Almost splutters coffee onto keyboard '.

Rojo the violent thug and the one offering cash to girls for sex? Rooney? This best be a sick joke.

No seriously there were true scum at the club up until recently. Rooney is the last. He may scream at the refs but to be fair he doesn't mouth off in the press or act the big boy Charlie on the pitch.

Keane, Ferdinand, Cantona, and a host of others were spiteful shits.

Now they have mostly journey men.

I still want them to suffer as a club but I cant hate their players like I used to. Maybe it's because Neville who I despised has turned out to be a very level headed person once you give him time.

If that offends then tough - I don't define my love for City by my hate for the other lot.

Ps I hate Liverpool more now anyway. :-)

Oh I just thought about Young - I still hate him as much!!!

Wouldn't put it past him. New EDS player David Faupala had Retweeted this:

Maybe he's heard something. Don't think I've ever see any youth players tweet about transfer rumors before.

Then there's this:

Why would a member of the media have a hard time covering an EDS game? *Maybe* we didn't want him to stumble upon our new signing sitting in the stands before the announcement??

I don't know who Bajkowski is, but he's talking out of his arse. City bend over backwards for the media, even those cockroaches who slag us off every week.

Same with Romero.

I dont know much about Rojo, but Romero is a very humble and kind person. I could not help to feel good for him when I heard about his move to United, and finally play in a good league. Dont hate me ñ_ñ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.