Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denayer will do what he has AGREED to do, not what he is TOLD to do. He agreed to sign a new contract with City, only after receiving assurances from the club. If he agreed to the possibility of being loaned out, then there is no problem. If he agreed only because we promised him a chance in the first team, & he doesn't get it, he will try to get a move away.

I would if they treated me like that, & I've been a City fan for 40 odd years, so I'm pretty sure he will be out of the club as fast as possible if we shit on him.

Hopefully whatever we do with Denayer, is what we agreed to do.
I agree with the gist of what you're saying but every player knows when they sign any contract that circumstances can change in a blink of a second. I'm sure Man City will try to honor whatever they sold Denayer on but in the end this is a business and they will do what benefits them the most short term and long term.

What makes them wankers by the way?
Ha. Perhaps wankers was harsh. I'm all for well argued opinions and passionate but reasonable debate. Sometimes on here we get an influx of irrational nonsense being spewed. I suspect much of the vitriol over this deal is coming from posters who were destroying Mangala around the middle of last season. I can't quite work out who the bigger menace on the transfer forum is, bitter rags or 12 year old Fifa players.

As Ive said before Demi is a midfielder now. 10 minute cameos in front of the defence to kill games and pack the midfield will be the story of his season. Denayer will get the chances he deserves
Demichelis won't be in midfield when Fernando and Delph come back.

I agree with the gist of what you're saying but every player knows when they sign any contract that circumstances can change in a blink of a second. I'm sure Man City will try to honor whatever they sold Denayer on but in the end this is a business and they will do what benefits them the most short term and long term.

If that was the case, then they would be a bunch of shits. It's not that long since they negotiated the deal with Denayer. They would already have a big idea re Otamendi, indeed it is now being claimed Pellegrini spoke to him during the World Cup (Txiki was there too).

If they told Denayer he would get a first team chance, knowing it was unlikely if they got their transfer targets, then they would effectively have conned him into signing. I don't believe that will be the case, so whatever happens imo, will be what Denayer agreed to.

If rumours are right, Otamendi already in Manchester?...sounds like we offered alittle more money as didnt want to include Mangala loan in the deal...

Michael [Valencia]
@VCF_Nordic

36m
Manchester City will compensate Mangala absence with more money than the offered 40M euro, according to La SER.

Michael [Valencia]
@VCF_Nordic

BREAKING: Otamendi last night traveled to #MCFC while Valencia are still counting on Mangala, according to the most reliable @Generaldepie_.

Here's a thought - Kompany was purchased as a midfielder so if this transfer works out and we keep Mangala we could use Kompany as a defensive Midfielder.

Cadena Cope spanish Radio Station - @Notamendi30 has landed in Manchester this morning before undergoing a medical and agreeing terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.