Other Fans City Fans Get On With

View attachment 119778

IMG-1220.webp

Joe Hart banner sent over from 1894.

View attachment 119779
The flag is no longer with us, torn off a hotel balcony in Rome following a drunken evening having just watched Torino winning the Italian Cup in the Stadio Olimpico.

Attachments

• IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 25
I think it’s difficult to like fans whose clubs are rivals or threaten your hegemony. Those ‘you like’ pose no threat and you’re more than happy to treat them with condescension expecting it to be received as praise.

As an old git, I can’t imagine City fans of 20 years ago (who were admirable by the way, supporting their team through thick and thin, despite the agony of living next door to Man Utd) would ever post a thread like this.

They are ok in the pubs and bars in Newcastle city centre. Happy to mix with City fans. Inside both grounds they are dicks.
I'm guessing there must have been Newcy fans in the night time crowd doing Yaya/Kolo in the street.

would have thought Torino would be linked more to united than us given their common plane tragedies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.