Other fans perception of us nowadays.

Can I have her mobi number mate?
I wouldn't mind staring fear in the face...or chest for that matter! ;D

roylefamily said:
Bluecifer said:
Scousers are offensive in the fact that they steal oxygen from real people. I remember someone from chelsea posting <can't remember which site> a good luck message and a line that went, "When you go the games and suddenly see loads of new faces, your not going mad, don't worry, it happened to us." I think out of all the jealous types the funniest are the likes Everscum and Birmingscam....like they were somehow more worthy than us and therefore deserved a sugar daddy. Brum got a cut-price one and everscum wouldn't be bought by Aldi!

It's an attitude like that .. that makes fans hate every city fan ... Just look at the facts before you start shouting your mouth off ... in 3/4 years of having pots of money city have won nothing .. it was a massive achievement for city to finish 5th las year but Everton did that in the 2 previous seasons despite having no money .. Everton hammered city home and away last season and after having a disaster of a start they nearly caught you all up ... I have no problem in teams celebrating success ... but city have not had any .... shout your mouth off when you deserve it ... City are the classic case .. NO CLASS , NO DIGNITY ,
I know not all your fansare as ignorant as you .. some of them are decent dignified guys .. but they get tarred with the same dirty brush as you .... Rock > crawl back under it
Jesus christ,i've heard it all now,a fuckin Scouser waffling on about class and dignity.
Best thing you could do is go and start another JUSTICE campaign or even better...have a minutes silence.
Professional mourners

Bluecifer said:
Can I have her mobi number mate?
I wouldn't mind staring fear in the face...or chest for that matter! ;D
Nah mate i'll keep tha number but i'll see if i can dig a cleavage shot out for ya lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.