Other fans perception of us nowadays.

Bilston Blue said:
Of all the words written on this thread about class and dignity, I think I just found which supporters (or supporter) has the least dignity and class of all. That it should come to this is really, really quite sad.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=53417&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name ... &start=870</a>
Looking at that, I'm bloody glad we don't have avatars and signatures.

Most football fans are pricks. Most Chelsea fans are pricks, most City fans are pricks. Such is life.

MCFC BOB said:
We have money and they don't. It's all come from jealousy. The same thing happened to Chelsea.

yeah but Chelsea are cunts.

True story.

pardoe said:
Most football fans are pricks. Most Chelsea fans are pricks, most City fans are pricks. Such is life.

Very true, in fact most of the population of the planet have a prickish quality about them.(But non more so than scouse f*ckers, have you all noticed that they all facially resemble each other? Either there is something very dodgy going on or express dairys' milkman had one hell of a round!)

roylefamily said:
SWP's back said:
Maybe you could mourn for the death of our class? Unless you're mourning anything else this week? Any chickens died?

How should we be more dignified? JOIN OTHER FORUMS and randomly abuse people with OCCASIONAL words in CAPS?

Well done for beating City last season (twice). You won your cup final. How's that stadium of yours? Fancy chatting about all of your big signings?

don't need big signings ... and the response to my post has just re affirmed everything I said ..." waste of cytoplasm " oh dear , shall I just cry my eyes out because a citteh fan has asked a 9 year old to google him a word with more than 2 syllables ? As I've said .. shout your mouths off when you actually achieve something .. anything ... Fortunately you show no sign whatsoever of even matching last seasons nothing achievement .. You never know , a 7th place finish and an FA Cup quarter final is good for you lot ... lap it up ... oh yeah .. beating citteh was our FA Cup ? .. Nah beating Utd in the semi final at wembley and our ressies getting pipped in the final against chelski .. thats a real FA cup final ... you should try nit sometime .... in your dreams

And sadly,this clown is indicative of the majority of Everton fans-Gwladiator apart-that come on here with their "cutting" remarks.
Bitter,twisted,full of dismissive resentment....and jealous as fuck.
It really does seem to have upset their idea of "natural order" since we were taken over....like a stalking,sniping ex who just can't get their heads around the words "it's over."
I never thought I'd say this-but it seems that they are actually hurting and hating more about the situation than the rags I know.
You only had to see the reaction to their two victories over us last season to see how much it meant to them...it was like watching thousands of angry little Derrick Hattons celebrating a victory for the "working class" against the percieved "capitalist scum" all fuelled,aided and abetted by an Aldi version of ferguson.

Wankers.
And hypocritical,myopic ones at that.

Sad really.

I couldn't give a fuck how other fans view me. I know how many decades I've suffered through City being absolutely shite, how many God awful seasons I've endured. If there was EVER a club, and a set of fans, that deserved the luck we've encountered it's us. The attitude of others will range from fear (if they're United, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea fans) as they might not have the stranglehold on the top positions they believed they had or jealousy (from the rest) as they want what we've got. As I said, I couldn't give a fuck.

I disagree with most of the comments about jealousy, my wifes tits are massive and she's slim as fuck, ive stared jealousy in the face.

ITS FEAR I TELL YA FEAR

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.