other side of a tit-for-tat pointless argument

berger1985 said:
For me, the normal criteria should have been in place i.e.

Seasoncard holders > citycard holders (loyalty point criteria) > accesscard holders (loyalty point criteria) > general sale

Im astounded it was done differently.

completely agree

I'm only a CityCard holder and have to agree that this makes perfect sense. No point in me holding a Season card as i live down south now and can't really commit to one (reasons belong in a different thread)). Doesn't mean i love city any more or less than anyone else, but i do accept that I have to take my chances on tickets for big games. Apart from the league, I've so far seen City just once in each of the 3 different cups (brighton, forest, aalborg) and i've needed to use precious holidays to do even that. So even though I lose out I think there's nothing wrong with the normal criteria, its a close as you're gonna get to fair.

I guess a possible system would be to open up the tickets for sale to everyone on the same day. But price them according to loyalty instead. For instance today a seasoncard holder or anyone with over x thousand points can buy a ticket for £25, a citycard holder for £35, accesscard holders for £45 and general sale £55. Then in a few days drop all the prices to £25. That way everyone has a chance, but the loyal are rewarded too. Yeah i know its a rubbish idea. Use the normal criteria above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.