Other teams’ new kits

Being polite here bud, they're "different"!

I liked that Palace away kit they sported at the Meccano Set last weekend;

crystal-palace-away-shirt-20-21-600x600.jpg

Change the blue to black and it'd be a "massive" improvement on the monstrosity we have this season.
Thought the exact same thing when I saw it!
Akways been partial to blue and red stripes, and that kit, albeit white being the main colour is absolute class!

I’d also like to put in a good word for the City Third Kit we wore at Wolves! Thought it looked fantastic on TV! The navy shorts helped make it look a great kit.

Thought the exact same thing when I saw it!
Akways been partial to blue and red stripes, and that kit, albeit white being the main colour is absolute class!

I’d also like to put in a good word for the City Third Kit we wore at Wolves! Thought it looked fantastic on TV! The navy shorts helped make it look a great kit.
Thought we looked like (God forbid) Spurs or Eng-er-land from a distance.

Well it's not club football but today our national home kit was released and I have to say I like it. I'm sure lot of other people will hate it though.
View attachment 1538
It remains in line with the style of the 2nd and 3rd kits with the heraldic/print seals design
View attachment 1539
View attachment 1540

I love all 3, very classy

I bought the home one the other week, nicest Italy shirt for years. Watching the game against Netherlands Italy wore the white shirt with navy shorts which looked great

Apart from our 3rd shirt and Roma's away (white shirt with the wolf badge), Everton's kits hands down are the best this season. There's something very stylish and classy about Hummel.

Thought we looked like (God forbid) Spurs or Eng-er-land from a distance.
In that first half, we certainly didn’t play like them, but in the second half, there were spells where we might be mistaken for either! ;-)

Even so, I thought it was a good look!

Apart from our 3rd shirt and Roma's away (white shirt with the wolf badge), Everton's kits hands down are the best this season. There's something very stylish and classy about Hummel.
If only there wasn't that "FUUK" sponsor on the front lol

Italy have a decent record of classy kits. I reckon their FA must insist on it
Italy didn't even display the name of their kit manufacturers on strips until the 2002 World Cup.

For those whining about looking like Tottenham or England, and I'm looking at you specifically @jimharri, did you moan when we were wearing these beauties?

95 away.jpg2000 away.jpg

Italy didn't even display the name of their kit manufacturers on strips until the 2002 World Cup.

For those whining about looking like Tottenham or England, and I'm looking at you specifically @jimharri, did you moan when we were wearing these beauties?

View attachment 2795View attachment 2796
unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?), BM didn’t exist back in prehistoric times. And there were fuck all blues around these parts. So no, there was no one to whinge to.

439c73ee-2c8b-44fc-97ac-d4cc6e9ad331.jpg
ec1442ec-9f21-408b-b033-d32fc80c2a1d.jpg
8ebbc762-86dd-4b5d-a4f7-c3c76a00d0b8.jpg
020b8aff-be49-4a16-ab4e-9bc896dae15c.jpg

Cologne's new Carnival shirt (players' and keeper's). No carnivalistic events in the City obviously due to the pandemic, but Cologne are always in for comedy when it comes to football anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.