Other teams’ new kits

My God you’ve had some shite Kits to contend with since PUMA gave up on you

The Kit really matters to us proper Fans -especially the H Kit

I agree, the 2022-23 kits were excellent and what the fans wanted, but last season and this meh!

Widening it a bit: the Belgian kit at this tourney is appalling despite the sky blue shirt.

Crikey! That looks like the sort of knock-off kids bring back from a trip to the local market while on holiday in Turkey. Who's the manufacturer, Primark?

With Chancer it wouldn't surprise me :)

Since we've been with Macron I always use Stoke City as the yard stick, as they use the same manufacturer but always on the ball, especially with release date & cost.

Look at the difference between them & us!

Stoke City 2024/25 Home Shirt
Released: 31st May
Cost (Adult Short Sleeve): £52

Sheffield Wednesday 2024/25 Home Shirt
Released: 24th June
Cost (Adult Short Sleeve): £69

Is there any wonder people buy non-official versions from the likes of DHGate or Soccer04 websites, especially if they have kids when you have prices like this.

As a luddite, cannot post a link unfortunately.
But, have a look at the launch video for the new Sunderland kit by Hummel.
It's a proper throw back to the kits when Vaux Brewery sponsored them.
Striped kits can struggle to look different, but the retro chevrons on the sleeves looks great...

With Chancer it wouldn't surprise me :)

Since we've been with Macron I always use Stoke City as the yard stick, as they use the same manufacturer but always on the ball, especially with release date & cost.

Look at the difference between them & us!

Stoke City 2024/25 Home Shirt
Released: 31st May
Cost (Adult Short Sleeve): £52

Sheffield Wednesday 2024/25 Home Shirt
Released: 24th June
Cost (Adult Short Sleeve): £69

Is there any wonder people buy non-official versions from the likes of DHGate or Soccer04 websites, especially if they have kids when you have prices like this.
You have my sympathy mate. While a City fan, I have some skin in the game as it were with my grandparents growing up in the shadow of Hillsborough. Consequently, I've always had a soft spot for the Owls. When I was a kid, Wednesday were part of the old order expected to be playing the top flight. I suspect the only route back is to find a wealthy backer to oust Chansiri. Easier said than done of course and a debate for an entirely different thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.