Other teams’ new kits

Wednesday have experimented with their Home Kit far more than I would have liked over the years (eg a Pin Stripe type effort in the Lee Chapman days ) -there would be a Revolt I reckon if Puma came up with a Striped City H Top a lá Argentina
I've always wanted a white and sky blue striped away kit like Argentina

You have my sympathy mate. While a City fan, I have some skin in the game as it were with my grandparents growing up in the shadow of Hillsborough. Consequently, I've always had a soft spot for the Owls. When I was a kid, Wednesday were part of the old order expected to be playing the top flight. I suspect the only route back is to find a wealthy backer to oust Chansiri. Easier said than done of course and a debate for an entirely different thread.

It is m8, and as he is stubborn he'd probably want £500m for us.

He's like Dr Evil after he was thawed out :)

In my eyes they've redeemed themselves with the away kit, a throw back to the 97-98 season

The kit to take you to the playoffs, possibly?
;-)

I see your manager signed a new "long term" contact in may; you must have been delighted at that. As for the kit; have to be honest, I've never been keen on orange as a shirt. We've had a couple of them, and they were fairly gruesome. But I can see the emotional appeal for you guys.

As a luddite, cannot post a link unfortunately.
But, have a look at the launch video for the new Sunderland kit by Hummel.
It's a proper throw back to the kits when Vaux Brewery sponsored them.
Striped kits can struggle to look different, but the retro chevrons on the sleeves looks great...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.