Other teams’ new kits

The new Chelsea shirt is pretty rank. Maybe one for the 10 year olds I guess.

Last edited:
Was in San Sébastien last week for my daughter's football tournament. She was playing at a small stadium in the Real Sociedad athletic complex. The main Sociedad stadium was less than a two minutes walk.

Their club shop was open. Before my daughter's match started I figured I'd browse the shop. I ended up buying their new home top. It is sharp looking and I thought it'd make a nice souvenir.

I must have purchased the players version by accident. I tried it on after I got home and I look 5 months pregnant in it. Fuck me and fuck getting old heavier. :(
aed23529b4a4dd7c505a4431da435f07700006270001.jpg

Are you sure she didn't swap shirts with one of the other kids and you're actually wearing that?

Was in San Sébastien last week for my daughter's football tournament. She was playing at a small stadium in the Real Sociedad athletic complex. The main Sociedad stadium was less than a two minutes walk.

Their club shop was open. Before my daughter's match started I figured I'd browse the shop. I ended up buying their new home top. It is sharp looking and I thought it'd make a nice souvenir.

I must have purchased the players version by accident. I tried it on after I got home and I look 5 months pregnant in it. Fuck me and fuck getting older and heavier. :(
Too much booze and MacD's. Switch to spring water and rabbit food, and you'll be sorted.

I must have purchased the players version by accident. I tried it on after I got home and I look 5 months pregnant in it. Fuck me and fuck getting older and heavier. :(

Some sizes are deceptive. Always try them on if you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.