Other teams forums and their opinion of city for 2012/13

Lmarkham-blueblood

Ever since we have become a real power in the premier league i have been facinated about the opinions of neutral fans when concerning city.

So i have created a thread for quotes, threads etc from other forums or any other form of social media about city, also i know that there are a lot of netral fans on here and i would love to hear their opinions on city's title chances etc

anyway, heres a couple of threads from other forums

<a class="postlink" href="http://w...ttenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/p ... -13-a.html</a>

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=73166

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/manchester-city-357266/

As much as I hate to say this but some the Rag shit were pretty spot-on.

Rag forum actually seemed pretty logical and relatively unbiased!

Kind of ruins my image of those bastards, but only for a second or two.

I often take a look at Rag Cafe. Useful to hear what the other half are thinking about us and about their own team.

Hate to say this as a lifelong Blue. In all honesty, though, it's generally better balanced and more tolerant of opposing views than both the City fan sites.

I must of read a different thread.All I see are rags whining to each other,nit picking and making up stuff from conversations theyve heard in pubs,whilst theyve been sat on their own at the bar coz no-one will talk to them,coz theyre cunts.
It amazes me how they still believe all the myths and spin about their wanky,scumbag club.
"city have a lack of character".8 point deficit? Various games last season (how about the last one).
They probably still believe that utd always finish strongly.
Apparantly we're 1 injury away from doom.Before you throw your season tickets away,when they got kompany banned,kolo was also banned,lescott was injured,so thats 3 players not 1.
NEWSFLASH We do not have to sell ade,bridge,santa cruz or anyone else before we can buy someone.City=not in debt,utd=in debt. But thankyou for worrying so much about our transfer coffers you red twats.
Also,it is possible for players to be at a club but not play for the 1st team.Once again,thanks for the concern,but perhaps you want to look at your own side,berbaflop,anderson,etc. although theyre only on £10 quid a week coz they joined utd for the love of football,and they might aswell just stay in the reserves,coz why would you leave a team thats always winning trophys? Oh hang on....

goatastuta said:
I must of read a different thread.All I see are rags whining to each other,nit picking and making up stuff from conversations theyve heard in pubs,whilst theyve been sat on their own at the bar coz no-one will talk to them,coz theyre cunts.
It amazes me how they still believe all the myths and spin about their wanky,scumbag club.
"city have a lack of character".8 point deficit? Various games last season (how about the last one).
They probably still believe that utd always finish strongly.
Apparantly we're 1 injury away from doom.Before you throw your season tickets away,when they got kompany banned,kolo was also banned,lescott was injured,so thats 3 players not 1.
NEWSFLASH We do not have to sell ade,bridge,santa cruz or anyone else before we can buy someone.City=not in debt,utd=in debt. But thankyou for worrying so much about our transfer coffers you red twats.
Also,it is possible for players to be at a club but not play for the 1st team.Once again,thanks for the concern,but perhaps you want to look at your own side,berbaflop,anderson,etc. although theyre only on £10 quid a week coz they joined utd for the love of football,and they might aswell just stay in the reserves,coz why would you leave a team thats always winning trophys? Oh hang on....

its posts like these that make me cringe about other fans reading our boards. how embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.