Ouch! That poor girl who was hit by a stray Yaya shot.

Pleased she is ok and that yaya has sent her his shirt......a nice touch

When i take my lads i'm on tender hooks waiting to stop any ball that might be heading their way, when we are behind the goal i'm like a keeper waiting to dive in front of them, in fact i make sure i sit in the middle of my lads so i can dive left or right !!

give it to gordon said:

When i take my lads i'm on tender hooks waiting to stop any ball that might be heading their way, when we are behind the goal i'm like a keeper waiting to dive in front of them, in fact i make sure i sit in the middle of my lads so i can dive left or right !!
I guess you had a nice, quiet season when Pee-arse was our manager!

jimharri said:
give it to gordon said:

I guess you had a nice, quiet season when Pee-arse was our manager!

Not really we sat in row z lol

nmc said:
jimharri said:
hjrZqUK.png

Great news

Lovely touch by both clubs

Worst Case Ontario said:
I am a terrible person because i laughed pretty hard when I saw that. Hands in the air in the end was priceless
Thank goodness I'm not the only bad man on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.