Ouch! That poor girl who was hit by a stray Yaya shot.

What get's me are all the shit bag men sat in front and around her, all ducking out of the way !

That incident reminds me of a match back in the early 90's V L/pool @ Maine Road.
I was in my seat Family stand (Plat Lane) my 2 lads sat either side of me. Fat Ruddock & 1 other L/pool player were hitting the ball as hard as the could (blasting ball aimlessly over the crossbar watching the ball cannon back off the then benches which shook like trees in the wind) Pathetic & dangerous behaviour by the scum! Sorry for the rant but it really pissed me off @ the time around 30mins before the actual game.

For obvious reasons no connection what so ever with Yaya's unlucky attempt going into the crowd. Just thinking of the impact on the unfortunate little girl. Good to know she is fine. " I believe the words" Thanks Dad was mentioned!!!!!!!

Similar thing happened to my brother in the 80's.

We were playing Oldham at home, sat in the Platt Lane. As the teams ran out Oldham ran to the Platt Lane and Gary Hoolikan belted the ball towards the gaol, it flew right into my brothers face. He was 5 at the time.

My mate was sat behind my brother and I was turned talking to him so missed the ball coming, my mate saw it and simply moved to the right.

Hoolikan used to drink in Middleton and I spoke to him about it a few years later, it was after the 1-1 at the Swamp when Goater scored in a pub called the Joiners. He bought me a pint.

City and Oldham never did anything for us, in those days it was part and parcel

mayo31 said:
Similar thing happened to my brother in the 80's.

We were playing Oldham at home, sat in the Platt Lane. As the teams ran out Oldham ran to the Platt Lane and Gary Hoolikan belted the ball towards the gaol, it flew right into my brothers face. He was 5 at the time.

My mate was sat behind my brother and I was turned talking to him so missed the ball coming, my mate saw it and simply moved to the right.

Hoolikan used to drink in Middleton and I spoke to him about it a few years later, it was after the 1-1 at the Swamp when Goater scored in a pub called the Joiners. He bought me a pint.

City and Oldham never did anything for us, in those days it was part and parcel
Is that the Joiners in Cheetham Hill?

grim up north said:
kev20971 said:
What get's me are all the shit bag men sat in front and around her, all ducking out of the way !

Says he sat behind his computer screen
It was a fucking football not a cannon ball, most people would try to catch it or save it, some would even try to head it ! So nothing about being tough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.