Our away fans in London

German Blues said:
Back at the hotel now. Great trip again. Just had dinner with the wife and now waiting to make love. Happy days!!

Are you waiting until you've watched the goals again on Match of the Day? That's the spirit.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Just on the way back. Fulham fans never sang anything of the sort. They were too busy playing with the clappers they'd been given. City fans were superb today.
right.. i couldn,t make out what they had been given but home fans were all holding something....City were loud today, loud and proud.not my fav ground by any means, but an enjoyable atmosphere all the same..

Ricky from P,boro, apologies again for spilling a pint over your jeans mate..pissed up half-time over 40,s club incident.

German Blues said:
Back at the hotel now. Great trip again. Just had dinner with the wife and now waiting to make love. Happy days!!
Forum rules; pictorial evidence will be required. However; you do have permission to crop yourself out of said pics!

German Blues said:

Ditto mate. Just had sex coincidently with the encore of the city game on in the background. The Pablo Zabba song was in full flow as I preceded to thrust at an alarming rate and as I was approaching the vinegar stroke I belted out the chorus "And when we win the league we'll sing this song again" and the climax was complete

I wish!! If Carlsberg did wkends. I would be really spoilt if the second bit really happened

grandsolo said:
m20.benny said:
thought our away support today was very poor.

it has been for a couple of years now.

if fulham can sing "we forgot that you were here" to us then we know we've got problems.

yep that's right, family club fulham taking the piss out of our support.

are the blue alliance lads still about these days?

Don't know what you're talking about. Very clear on the TV. Fernandinho & Zaba chants specifically were loud
Dont let the tw*t wind you up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.