Our away fans in London

Richard said:
On the train on the way back now, absolutely knackered and a lost voice, but totally worth it.

Fans were a class above again today. Quiet ten minutes after their equaliser, but apart from that we were loud and proud for the duration.

Loads of Fulham fans must have been impressed judging by how many of them were videoing us.

Pablo Zabaleta, he is the fucking man.*.....

*Manc

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
VinniesLad said:
You my friend are utterly ignorant ! Have a good Xmas you bitter Rag twat !
DTKOAG's no rag, that's an absolute fact.

Couldn't have been there today,that's an absolute fact
I suspect he was on the wind up. Agreeing with preposterous posts (as he did) is something I've been known to do myself on occasions to stir the natives up a bit ;-)

m20.benny said:
i've been banned off here at least 3 times.

maybe i should keep my gob shut and just tow the line eh?

don't need to justify my support on here to anyone, done pretty much every away ground there has been in the last 10 years.

just saying i thought we were quiet today. why else would fulham get away with singing "we forgot that you were here"

Think we all know we're capable of ten times better.
seriously fella,Im watching the re run right now and the City fans are loud and proud..

Zabaleta song on game of the day

Well done all who were there today. This song in particular sounds immense on the tv right now

German Blues said:
Back at the hotel now. Great trip again. Just had dinner with the wife and now waiting to make love. Happy days!!

Safe trip home bud!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.