Our Badge

Oh my goodness @give it to gordon that made me emotional. Not just the words but the delivery. The people who are trying to tell us we are not a great City because of a ship on two badges need to listen to that and inwardly digest.
Thank you.

I’m now going to show my ignorance and ask who is the poet and when/what was the occasion? I apologise and can’t understand how I missed it.

what a load of bollocks.

the article didn't want to cancel the badge.

Most of the articles complaining about cancelling something are complete rubbish. Doesn't seem to stop people being paranoid that they're being cancelled.

you're getting angry over nothing.
People are getting cancelled. History is getting cancelled or changed to suit a modern day ideology. Absolutely everything that we see as everyday in our life is under threat now.
This proposal won’t get very far in the short term, but it’s now already out there to be worked on and put into peoples consciousness and will gain traction over time. These zealots are experts in playing the long game.
They need to to be told to shut the f*ck up and stop using incidents that suit their own politic agenda from hundreds of years ago to disrupt modern day life.

Oh my goodness @give it to gordon that made me emotional. Not just the words but the delivery. The people who are trying to tell us we are not a great City because of a ship on two badges need to listen to that and inwardly digest.
Thank you.

I’m now going to show my ignorance and ask who is the poet and when/what was the occasion? I apologise and can’t understand how I missed it.
Its "This Is the Place" by Tony Walsh / Longfella... the poem was originally wrote as a commission for "Forever Manchester" in 2013 but wider attention was brough after this performance of it at Albert Square at the Vigil the day after the Arena Attack in 2017

Its "This Is the Place" by Tony Walsh / Longfella... the poem was originally wrote as a commission for "Forever Manchester" in 2013 but wider attention was brough after this performance of it at Albert Square at the Vigil the day after the Arena Attack in 2017
Thank you. I’m sorry I was ignorant about something so important.

People are getting cancelled. History is getting cancelled or changed to suit a modern day ideology. Absolutely everything that we see as everyday in our life is under threat now.
This proposal won’t get very far in the short term, but it’s now already out there to be worked on and put into peoples consciousness and will gain traction over time. These zealots are experts in playing the long game.
They need to to be told to shut the f*ck up and stop using incidents that suit their own politic agenda from hundreds of years ago to disrupt modern day life.

Do u wear a tin foil hat?

Everything you said is just what they said in the Mccarthy era, 'the commie reds are under the bed and THEY are out to get us."

Its was then rehashed time and time again. In this country it was 'PC gone mad' and now its 'the wokes are gonna get you.'

All generalised them against us stuff.

And all pushed through clickbait media and social media for money.

History has not been cancelled. Modern day life is not being disrupted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.