Our Badge

Repeating myself as i think its important But its not to do with the Ship Canal
The ship is on the clubs' badges as its from the Manchester Coat of Arms there to represent the City being a trading nation with the world the Bees are represent the industry and hard working population
City also include the 3 stripes which are the 3 rivers Irwell, Irk and Medlock
And the coat of arms pre dates the ship canal

Crikey, can't believe how much traction this is getting. I'm sure slavery is the first thing anybody thinks of when they look at our badge?!!! If it is they're clearly a woke, jobsworth snowflake! You can twist most things to suit an agenda if you look and try hard enough.

What next? Ban the Arsenal badge because an individual is upset they discovered somebody died from cannon fire? How about ban the Brighton badge because seagulls keep shitting on my car and I think they're mocking me by having it on their shirt?

what a load of bollocks.

the article didn't want to cancel the badge.

Most of the articles complaining about cancelling something are complete rubbish. Doesn't seem to stop people being paranoid that they're being cancelled.

you're getting angry over nothing.
yeh exactly . There is no campaign to change the city badge, either in the article or IRL.

Crikey, can't believe how much traction this is getting. I'm sure slavery is the first thing anybody thinks of when they look at our badge?!!! If it is they're clearly a woke, jobsworth snowflake! You can twist most things to suit an agenda if you look and try hard enough.

What next? Ban the Arsenal badge because an individual is upset they discovered somebody died from cannon fire? How about ban the Brighton badge because seagulls keep shitting on my car and I think they're mocking me by having it on their shirt?

I cant believe its getting so much traction because at no point was demanding a change in badge discussed in the article.

People are just reacting to a headline.

I cant believe its getting so much traction because at no point was demanding a change in badge discussed in the article.

People are just reacting to a headline.
He suggests it should be changed to the bee if you read that far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.