Our balotelli song is famous...

cibaman said:
It still hasnt made the transition from "song that sounds good when sung by small groups at away grounds" to "song belted out by thousands at home"

I think it will.
First heard it (not those lyrics obv) in icehockeygames in Scandinavia some 5 years ago.
And it really takes on. And on and on, never ends.
Brilliant.

didnt liverpool first use this tune ?

its fairly new though, every fucker is copying our giggs will tear you apart again song and our oshea song has been copied for everyone which is shit. but hey ho

as a united fan i wont give you lot too much credit but i do like the dzeko song

come_as_you_are said:

its fairly new though, every fucker is copying our giggs will tear you apart again song and our oshea song has been copied for everyone which is shit. but hey ho

as a united fan i wont give you lot too much credit but i do like the dzeko song

Redcafe not on line at the moment?

But thanks for sharing your innermost feelings with us.

I always find it a little bit sad when someone has no mates...

Soulboy said:
come_as_you_are said:

what is your obsession with a shit open forum full of fucking irish divs ?

im passing the working week away in my office with the world beaters (according to good old gary cook)

come_as_you_are said:
Soulboy said:
come_as_you_are said:

im passing the working week away in my office with the world beaters (according to good old gary cook)

Ah, a racist as well?

No wonder you don't have any mates.

BOMBER7967 said:
My 6YO daughter loves this song, just exchange "fuckin" for "bloomin" and your away! A sanitised/child friendly version :-)

My seven year old also loves it, but I've got him to use prolong the 'he's class' to make up for the 'profanity'.

I must sing it in my head every day! Can't wait to see him back on the pitch with the added competition :-)

Soulboy said:
come_as_you_are said:
Soulboy said:

Ah, a racist as well?

hmmm, when are you back at school pal ?

come_as_you_are said:
Soulboy said:
come_as_you_are said:

Ah, a racist as well?

hmmm, when are you back at school pal ?

How did you know I am a Headteacher?

come_as_you_are said:

This has been sung about quite a few wingers since 1980, mainly lower league though.

Saying this is a bit like that idiot who thinks he's the swamp songwriter saying that he adapted Lily the Pink by Scaffold for C*ntona.

how does the John O'Shea song go, never heard it? Is it something along the lines of:

John O'Shea is a fecking liability, he looks like Paddy McGuinness and apparently bent as a nine bob note and that's why we sold him to Sunderland?

Love will tear us apart- was this sung for Welsh international Steve Lovell, played for Millwall & Gillingham in the 80's?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.